The cemetary is located on the south side of Main St. approximately 100-150 yards east of the old Yaphank School House. It is set back off the road between two homes and is completely fenced in. It is in bad condition as many stones are broken or down. All stones were copied on 28 Oct. 1971 by EIBERT N. CARTER.
1. SARAH JANE TERRY, dau of ISAAC H. & SARAH TERRY, d. 9 July 1846 age 5 weeks. No f.s.
2. JOHN OWEN d. 16 Aug. 1864 age 80 years, Stone is broken and laying face up. f.s. J.0.
3. BETSEY OWEN, wife of JOHN OWEN9 b. 16 March 1800 d. 24 June 1870 No f.s.
4. GEORGE WASHINGTON OWEN b. 22 Feb. 1837 d. 15 Aug. 1838 No f.s.
5. ELIZABETH GREEN d. 4 Aug. 1838 74th year- Note: L. Phillips had 7th year on his notes.
6. Stone was broken off At the base and was missing.
7. EDWARD TERRY, son of ISAAC H. & SARAH TERRY, d. 11 Aug. 1857 age 11 mo. 21 days. Stone laying face up. No f.s.
8. Bottom part of a stone, nothing readable.
9. MARY ELIZA WELLS, wife of (GEOR)GE H. WELLS (Raised letters broken off) d. 28 Sept. 1867 age 26 years 3 mo. 19 days. The stone was broken off and face down. No f.s.
10. Bottom part of a stone, possibly that of #9.
11. ISAAC AKERLY d. 8 June 1846 age 75 years 10 mo. 18 days. Stone broken off and laying face up. f.s. broken.
12. MARY AKERLY,, wife of ISAAC AKERLYt d. 22 Sept. 1857 age 76 years 8 mo. 13 dayp. f.s. broken.
13. JULIA A. TOLEN, wife of PETER TOLEN, d. 17 July 1847 age 47 years 4 mo. 22 days. Stone laying face up. f.s. broken.
14. HANNAH E. GILDERSLEEVE, wife of DAVID K. GILDERSLEE-VE, d. 10 Dec. 1860 age 39 years 8 mo. 24 days. Stone laying face up. f.s. broken.
15. ISAAC HOMAN d. 8 Dec. 1814 age 49 years. Stone down and face up.