A tour Through Ridge in 1873, based on the 1873Beers-Comstock map.If you have any information--pictures, documents, or stories--please e-mail us. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
A) A.D.RandallB) J. RandallC) Ridge School #22D) H. EdwardsE) W.S. Smith - Longwood EstateF) E.K. RandallG) Laws - C.J. RandallH) C. FreemanI) J.O. RandallJ) J.O. RandallK) A. MuellinL) Long Pond / Lake PanamokaM) E. WoodhullN) Mrs. HudsonO) J.W. RandallErnest Randall
Other Sites - Whiskey Road -Randall family reunion- The Elusive Legend of Icy Hollow- The Ridge School House 1945- July 4th, 1873 at Ridgefield- Formation of the Ridge Civic Association- the Middle Island Game Farm- Lake Panamoka Sales Brochure- Pictures of the Ridge Post Office and Ridge Stationery- Ridge Cord wood Played Big Part In Early Brick Making Industry- The Hurricane of 1938
Mrs. Josephine Lundy taught at the one room schoolhouse at Ridge, NYfrom 1936 - 1942. At age 93 she returned to her former school house todescribe to students f the Longwood jhs what it was like to teach in aone room school house. In this clip she describes what it was like toteach during the great depression. This video was taken in October 2003.There will be more clips added with our interview of Mrs. Lundy.
ClickHere for Homepage